VS Tim Smith at The Open Tournament June 2017
- You are winning 50% + of longer rallies but 30% of the short (<4 shots) in this match....this is an area that can improve. You might benefit from more urgency.
- You are great at using opponents pace but get trapped far back in court (see points where opponent hits a winner by using the filters in the smart video at bottom of page).
- Approach could be be more effective overall if more penetrating.
- Your Forehand errors cost you important points and can be improved (see commonalities and video below).
- Recovery position after serve needs attention (see video reel "Serve +1" below.
- Great way to compete!!
- (This is just a sample of possible feedback)
See more info when clicking on/hovering over graphic
point length Winning %
Please turn smaller devices to landscape mode for better viewing of all videos below.
Filter through the Smart video below by clicking "FILTERS" and selecting specific things you want to see. Press "STATS SUMMARY" to see your stats by the match or by set.
You can download your stats, edited video, and original video(original video will only be available for limited time) from links in lower right corner of the smart video.
*Included with our "Improvement opportunity" analysis