VS. Broke Leonard Feb. 2017
Overall match assessment:
- You won 44% of 1-4 shot rallies while winning 75% of 5-8 shot rallies. This suggests stroke production is very good but movement on the first few balls when things go faster could improve. Maybe have more urgency from the beginning with purpose and movement.
- Your Match and game momentum has real peaks and valleys. Think about (and look through the points pertaining to momentum changes) how you could possibly stay more even.
- We observed you stand up and hit with upper body only on your forehand sometimes VS keeping your legs under you and push up. See "TALL FOREHANDS" video below.
- Serve statistics show opportunity for improvement. You had 15 double faults in this match.
- Great job competing overall!
Turn smaller screens to landscape mode for better viewing of videos.
Filter through the live video below by clicking "FILTERS" in this interactive video player presenting your match below. You can also check out your statistics in "Stats summary"