VS. Sam maffa, April 2017
Overall match assessment:
- Majority of the points were lost in the 1-4 shots (see stats)
- You are missing many balls where there seems to be a lack of purpose and racquet head speed. (see clip below)
- It looks like you would benefit from making sure you recover to have space in front of you to approach the ball VS having to move backwards to point of contact. (see Unforced Error clip)
- Looking to create with your forehand would probably be a good overall strategy for you. (See "Winning"clip)
- (The last game is not on tape as you hit a ball into the fence and camera collapsed)
Turn smaller screens to landscape mode for better viewing of videos.
Filter through the live video below by clicking "FILTERS" in this interactive video player presenting your match below. You can also check out your statistics in "Stats summary"